NFT4Play is a Play2Earn gaming platform that puts the community at the centre of everything we do. Your opinion counts and so we are going to run a bug bounty and feedback competition with the launch of Penalty Shootout.
This article explains the rules of the competition and what it is we wish to achieve from it.
Penalty Shootout is NFT4Plays first game. It has been designed to be easy to play to enable as many people to start engaging on the platform as possible; yet rewarding so that even experienced gamers can find it enjoyable. It allows games to build a team of 4 football players and then use them to play against other players.
We are launching the game in stages to get the community used to playing. The stages will be:
- Division 10 (Card Level 1) only
- 4PLAY PvP betting only
- 4PLAY and LP staking nodes vote on game mechanics
- Additional Divisions, including Division 1 which allows max level cards
- Card Upgrade; ability to train cards to increase their level and skills to gain entry to higher divisions
Card Sorter and Explorer
- Ability to sort and manage cards
What we want to achieve
NFT4Play has an experienced software development and testing team. While it is possible that there may be bugs in the code, we expect these to be minimal. So we are extending the bug bounty programme to include ideas and feedback.
To be eligible for a prize under this programme any of the following will qualify:
- Reporting of any bugs (functional or cosmetic) in the game
- Suggestions to improve the game
- Positive feedback for things that have been implemented well
Top Tip: We are not using the bug bounty programme to replace testing. So all feedback (even simple praise) will be eligible for prizes.
The rules are simple:
- For each bug, suggestion or positive feedback you wish to provide fill the feedback form which will require you to provide your wallet address and supporting information
- NFT4Play Bug Bounty and Feedback Form; which will include:
- Your wallet address
- Your email address
- What you are reporting (“Bug” or “Feedback”)
- A description of the bug / feedback (we may email you for additional details such as screenshots if required)
Competition Start: From the launch of the game
Competition End: 30th June 2022 12h00 UTC
- 1 Legendary Card plus $100 of 4PLAY tokens, as selected by NFT4Play
- 5 prizes of 1 VIP Cards plus $25 Runners Up, as selected by NFT4Play
- 10 Gold Cards, randomly distributed to any entrants
- 50 Silver Cards, randomly distributed to any entrants
If there are less entrants than prizes then prizes will be allocated from the top down. For example, if there are only 10 entrants then the 1 Legendary Card, 5 VIP Cards and 4 Gold cards will be distributed.
Anyone can enter (other than then NFT4Play team)
Multiple responses are allowed but suspected bot entries, duplicate entries and nonsense feedback will be removed at NFT4Play’s discretion. For example, simply saying “great game” is not enough. An explanation will be required to substantiate your point.
NFT4Play’s decision in all matters related to this competition is final.
NFT4Play is a Play2Earn platform that enables players to build teams and compete against each other as individuals or in factions. The company targets a broad global community of sports and fantasy gamers, including eSports. To find out more visit the company’s website (www.nft4play.com).